OGAME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OGAME

OGAME

HomePortalPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

yes i do!.............................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Space0123
Admin
Space0123

yes i do!............................. Empty
PostSubject: yes i do!.............................   yes i do!............................. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:25 am

i hate it because u dont know if they are on or not or if they just dont want to talk to u because THEY HATE U!!........

What do u think.....................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
https://ogame.forumotion.com
JustJake22

PostSubject: you r right   yes i do!............................. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:23 am

Space0123 wrote:
i hate it because u dont know if they are on or not or if they just dont want to talk to u because THEY HATE U!!........

What do u think.....................................................................................................
cheers afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro lol! flower cat cheers cheers cat alien cheers confused Sleep Twisted Evil Like a Star @ heaven cheers farao scratch afro No Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Embarassed Crying or Very sad clown pig farao farao
Back to top Go down
Space0123
Admin
Space0123

PostSubject: Re: yes i do!.............................   yes i do!............................. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:36 am

jake dont do that if u do that again i will ban u and delete all your posts
Back to top Go down
https://ogame.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yes i do!.............................   yes i do!............................. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yes i do!.............................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OGAME :: DONT U HATE WHEN PEOPLE DONT REPLY-
Jump to: